Audio Processing Laboratory (APLab)
- Persons in charge
- Prof. Dr. Meinard Müller, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Bernd Edler, Prof. Dr. ir. Emanuël A. P. Habets, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jürgen Herre, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Tom Bäckström
2 cred.h, ECTS studies, ECTS credits: 2,5, Sprache Deutsch oder Englisch, The lab consists of one preliminary meeting (2 hours), a second meeting (2 hours, including a short mini test) and five units (4 hours each). In the first meeting, the groups will be assigned and an introduction to the lab course will take place.
Preliminary meeting: 9.4.2014, 14:00 - 18:00 Uhr, room 3R4.04
- Fields of study
- WPF CME-MA 1-4
- ECTS information:
- Credits: 2,5
- This lab course requires a good understanding of basic principles in signal
processing and some basic programming skills. Furthermore, it is
have some background in one of the more specific topics
offered by the International Audio Laboratories Erlangen.
- This lab course offers a general introduction to MATLAB and possibly also
to other languages (Java, C/C++, ...). In particular, functions, transforms,
and algorithms that are important for analyzing and processing audio
are covered. After a general part, the lab course will allow the
to delve into a more specific application within audio and acoustic
- Additional information
- Keywords: AudioLabs
Registration is required for this lecture.
Registration starts on Wednesday, 12.6.2013 and lasts till Wednesday, 9.4.2014, 23:59 über: StudOn.
- Verwendung in folgenden UnivIS-Modulen
- Startsemester SS 2014:
- Audio Processing Laboratory (APLab)
- Department: International Audio Laboratories Erlangen (AudioLabs)